- Lenci Nursery Decor
Nursery decor from the Lenci company early 1920’s Source: http://www.internetculturale.it This is a rare illustration of a display of children’s room decor by the Lenci company of Turin. The dolls seen in the picture appear similar to those seen in the … Continue reading
- Call for Canadian Lenci Collectors
If you are a Lenci doll collector from Canada you may be interested in the following notification. from Sherri Gropp, Assistant Curator at Castle Kilbride National Historic Site in Baden, Ontario. For further details please contact Sherri directly email@example.com I am … Continue reading
- Pretty 1925 Lenci Doll
This pretty early 110 series Lenci doll first appeared in the Ultime Novita catalog for early 1925. Later she featured in a 1928 French toy advert as seen below. The doll pictured above is currently for sale at https://www.rubylane.com/item/594547-SYx201205/Early-Lenci-Doll-Original-Patchwork-Dress
- A Selection of Lenci Dolls on Etsy
I just heard about a fine selection of Lenci dolls for sale by Jeff Shumaker in his Etsy Shop(US) Pictured above is a sample of the current offering – here is a link to his entire selection of Lenci dolls on offer: Click … Continue reading
- Steff Character Dolls in 1917 Stop-Motion Video
Mary & Gretel Peter Pan Film Corp.,  Stop Motion video from 1917 using Steiff character dolls and toys – the animated final credit at the end of the movie features a German Googly doll.
- Very Rare 1925 Lenci doll
This is a rare 1925 Lenci doll Model 350A with forward looking eyes Click Here to see it on eBay. This model was only sold in 1925 and then discontinued making it very rare indeed. The doll came in 2 different versions … Continue reading
- Rare Early Lenci Dancer “Salomé” on eBay
This is a rare early Lenci doll designed by Elena Scavini that dates to the very early years of the Lenci company of Turin before 1923. She first appeared in an article in the Italian monthly review Noi & IL Mondo … Continue reading
- Rare early Lenci Minstrel and Lady
I am delighted to share with your a rare glimpse of a pair of very rare early Lenci character dolls from the first years of the Lenci company. Leanne from Australia has generously shared photos of her extremely rare Lenci dolls … Continue reading
- Fernanda Fassy dressed as Lenci doll
Thanks to Patrizia for sharing these great photos on her Facebook page: :https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1162931443726682&set=pcb.1162933100393183&type=3&theater
- Two Early Lenci Dolls
Author: Clizia Turchi This is the story of two old dolls manufactured by the Lenci company nearly 100 years ago. These models are the No.103 and No.102, described in an advertisement of Playthings magazine (October 1920) as dolls of the … Continue reading
Lenci Restoration: The Lenci Snake Charmer of 1925
Diane Mardis creates a replica outfit for a rare 1925 Lenci doll... Read the article
- Tips for Selling your Lenci Doll - June 2011
If you are considering selling your Lenci doll online here are some handy tips ....
read the article
- Buying Lenci Dolls at Auction - June 2011 (Italiano)
If you are planning to buy a Lenci doll on eBay it helps to familiarize yourself with the going rates for the type of doll you are interested in buying or selling...
read the article
- A Reader's Story: Early Lenci Spanish Lady and Pierrot
- Is this Mussolini's Lenci Doll?
A Lenci doll with a unique history.
- Two Early Lenci Dolls
Rare early Lenci character dolls.
- The Destiny of “Una bambola e altre creazioni”. A Brief Lenci History by Rosita Siccardi
(Italiano: Destino di “Una bambola ed altre creazioni”)
- Lenci Characters : The Circus
- Feature Interview: R. John Wright talks about his latest creation Edith, The Lonely Doll
- Photoshop, Forensics and Fairytales
- Historical Context: Part 1, The Lenci Balilla
- Lenci Portraits: Louise Brooks
- Lenci Portraits: Mistinguett
- Lenci Ceramics
- Auction Report: François Theimer Auctions
- Celebrity Favorites: Josephine Baker
- Reader's Story: A RARE FIND
Special Feature: Nancy Lazenby Interview
Lenci Characters: Commedia Dell' Arte
: Reader's Story: A BEAUTIFUL LADY RETURNS HOME, by Mike Jordan
Special Feature: R. John Wright Interview
Featured doll: Lenci Bambina
- The 300 Series: Part 2, International Perspective
Part two of the series on the 300 series Lenci dolls.
The Lenci 300 Series : Part 1, The early years
Part one of a series on the very popular 300 series dolls
- Celebrity Favorites: Claire Windsor's Lenci Dolls
Claire Windsor, trend setter of the 1920's and her personal doll collection.
- Celebrity Favorites: Marlene's Mascots
A look at Marlene Dietrich's treasured Lenci dolls
- Dolls of the Lenci 109 Series
- 12 Tips for Cleaning and
Care of Lenci Dolls
- Collectible Dolls - Is There A Future?